Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Summer's here and what better way to kick it off than with a blog tour for Awakening Avery by Laurie Lewis as Awakening Avery is the perfect poolside read.
Avery can't cope with the death of her husband and is finally convinced by her son to return to the family's Anna Maria Island vacation spot. With the help from some new-found friends, Avery swaps her house with a widower named Gabriel. As Avery and Gabriel step into each others lives, they begin a correspondence that leads to spiritual and emotional awakening for each of them.
We're giving away 3 fabulous prizes. Two readers will win their own copy of Awakening Avery! Yeah. There will be one lucky grandprize winner who will the beautiful necklace below. The contest opens June 2 and will close June 13 at midnight MST.
June 1 Sheila Stayley
Why Not? Because I Said So!
LDS Women's Book Review
June 2 Alison Palmer
Tangled Words and Dreams
June 3 Kimberly Jobs
June 4 Nichole Giles
June 7 Deanne Blackhurst
The Book of Deanne
June 8 Tristi Pinkston
*Tristi Pinkston, LDS Author
June 9 C.S. Bezas
For the Love of the Written Word
June 10 Joan Sowards
June 11 Ronda Gibb Hinrichsen
The Write Blocks
Entering the contest is easy--all you have to do is blog, tweet, follow, or comment and then fill out this little form HERE.
1. Follow our reviewers blogs. (1 entry for each blog you follow.)
2. Leave a comment on a review. (1 entry for each review you comment on.)
2. Blog about Awakening Avery, the contest, or a review. (3 entries for each blog post.)
3. Follow us on twitter. (1 entry for each person you follow.)
Walnut Springs Press http://twitter.com/walnutspringspr
Nichole Giles http://twitter.com/nicholegiles
LDS Women's Book Review http://twitter.com/LDSWBR
Sheila Stayley http://twitter.com/ssdawn2002
Kimberly Job http://twitter.com/kimberlyjob
Joan Sowards http://twitter.com/joansowards
4. Tweet about the contest. (2 entries for each tweet.)
5. Post about the contest on your Facebook. (2 entries for each facebook post or status update about the contest.)
6. Become a fan of Walnut Springs Press on Facebook. (1 entry for becoming a fan.)
7. Anything else you can think of that will spread the word. (3 entries for every social media site you post on.) If you mention it on goodreads, shelfari,google buzz, make it your status on gmail chat, MSN or yahoo messenger let us know. We'll reward your creativity with entries.