Have you heard?

Have you heard the great things that have been said about some of our newest novels? 


Martha over at Marthasbookshelf gave Dangerous Favor a 4.75 out of 5 and said "Ms. DiPastena has woven a romance that grows from gentle to fervent (passionate in a clean way) while danger and intrigue, as well as obstacles of practicality, circle the young couple. . . . If you like medieval romance with plenty of intrigue this is an author you shouldn’t miss."




Andrea Pearsons said of Women of Strength "If you're hungry for a book that enriches, uplifts, and edifies, consider purchasing Women of Strength. In these frustrating and often confusing times, we as Latter-day Saint women need to know where we stand; we need frequent reminders of God's love for us. And we especially need words of encouragement during the spiritual battles that rage all around us. Tristi Pinkston's Women of Strength will help us find that encouragement, along with the energy and strength to continue fighting."









Molodie on Amazon said of Soulfire "Now that I have finished it I still find myself thinking about the characters and wishing I could read more. . . . This book is great on it's own but it also adds to your Book of Mormon study for the story of Abinadi, King Noah, and Alma (Mosiah 11-18ish). . . . I highly recommend this book to those who love to read for great entertainment and those looking to add an extra dimension to their scripture study."












J Lloyd Morgan said of The Keeper's Calling "There were many aspects of this book I thoroughly enjoyed. It’s a character driven action / adventure / fantasy book. The action and adventure elements in the book play a supporting role to the characters. I actually cared when something happened to the characters. . . . Who would enjoy this? Who wouldn’t? It’s a clean read—but that doesn’t mean it’s boring."












Karen Hoover has said before that The Secret Sister Mystries are laugh out loud funny, and Targets in Ties was no exception. "Tristi Pinkston is one of my favorite writers. She's funny, breaks my heart, and makes me feel as if these wonderful characters are my real friends (I don't know what that says about me, but it's true.) If you haven't read the series yet, start with Secret Sisters and work your way up. I can guarantee you won't regret it. This isn't just funny, it's laugh out loud in public funny!"











The Book Addict said of Defenders of the Covenant "Angie knows storytelling. She understands characters, plot, description, storyline, pacing etc etc. I had a hard time putting this book down. . . .There were many times a lump rose in my throat from joy and happiness. Not many writers can do that to me. Just sayin'."














Betsy Love praised Earthbound saying "Earthbound is a thought-provoking look at heaven, not where we hope to go when our mortal is finished, but where we came from. Because we can't remember what that was like, Theresa creates a heaven that will enthrall the reader."














Chrissy on Goodreads said of No Escape "Never having been to England, the details that describe where she lived and where they visited as tourists was wonderful, made me feel like I was walking beside, not something that is easily done by writers.  . . . This will be something I read again!"














Mary's Book Corner praised Secrets after Dark saying "I loved Secrets After Dark by Marie Higgins. It is a romantic mystery full of intrigue and with a paranormal twist, set in Victorian England. . . . Normally I shy away from books that have stuff like shape shifting and witches, but Marie Higgins was able to weave the mystery and romance so successfully that it was nearly impossible to put the book down and the paranormal components were a great addition to the story." 











Avid Reader on Goodreads said that The Waxing Moon "starts off with a bang and doesn’t let up. But it was the characters that sucked me in. Though he has a weird name, Snapdragon is a great hero to cheer for. I don’t want to ruin all the crap he has to deal with, but he made me like him all the more. I didn’t think Morgan could top The Hidden Sun, but he did!"

1 comment

  1. What excellent reviews! Congrats! I haven't read any of these, but I have heard good things about a few of them on other blogs. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete