It's snowing again


I would take the rain over the snow any day, especially at the end of January. In my perfect world snow would fall from Thanksgiving through New Years. That being said the snow storm that Utah received this past weekend was breathtaking. Everything still in covered with snow, branches, fences, etc and somehow the snow has stayed brilliantly white. As I was taking the garbage out last night, I was amazed at how the snow sparkled more than normal. Even at late at night the snow seemed alive. It was mesmerizing enough that I stood for a few minutes without a coat just watching the light shift and play and trying to figure out exactly why it was so much better than normal. The cold took over before I could finally figure out the answer to the question, but that's ok. The beauty was worth the storm.

No comments

Post a Comment