Susan Boyle


I am sure that many of you by now have seen the inspiring video of Susan Boyle from Britain's Got Talent. I was blown away by it. Like everybody else I was expecting it to be a horrible performance, what I got was a wonderful wake up call.

All to often I think we are a lot like Susan. We have talents and something to offer, but what we have to offer isn't always apparent at the get-go, especially in this package driven society. Which is one of the reasons why I think we have all taken to the her and her performance. She is real. We can see ourselves in her. And because we see ourselves in her, we find ourselves wanting her to succeed and win. Just like we want other people to see the talent in us and urge us on to greatness.

I've read a lot of articles on her over the last couple of days and have found that this one I think captures brilliantly why we are so taken with her.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/showbiz-and-lifestyle/2009/04/16/susan-boyle-proves-talent-can-triumph-over-styling-91466-23396131/

Susan thanks for being an inspiration to us and reminding us that when the opportunity comes embrace it!

No comments

Post a Comment